Pinn is creating the future of authentication. We use advanced biometrics, attribution, device security and artificial intelligence to help our customers move beyond passwords. We are currently seeking an experienced Android Developer to work alongside a 100% remote team.
● Contribute to Android lifecycle of developing tools and products offered by Pinn
● Ensure performance of applications, SDK's, and products are always cutting edge
● Maintain code repository quality, organization, and automation
● 5+ years’ experience in Android Development or related field
● Deployed application to Google Play Store with proved usability
● Strong understanding in Android Development tools and methods including: Gradle, Android Studio, UI Layout, Intents, Services, Fragment usage, and lifecycle.
● Knowledge of Android platform SDK as well as other openly used 3rd party or open source libraries.
● Experience with REST APIs and creating clients for them and understanding how to apply best-practice for interacting with remote services.
● Prior experience with application designers aiding in manifestation of product.
● Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science or related field
● Android System images, experience and knowledge of customizing them
● Experience with Kotlin, including interoperability with android java code
● Prior iOS development and ecosystem experience
● Understanding of industry standard best practices
● Experience in a startup and growth-stage environments
● Demonstrate leadership qualities and sensitive to the needs of a small and rapidly growing company
● Self-starter who is excited about technology and able to work effectively independently or in a team setting