OnTheGoSystems is looking for a talented QA Engineer who excels in automated tests and has experience with remote work.
OnTheGoSystems specializes in world-class WordPress plugins: WPML and Toolset. We have well over 800,000 websites running our software and this number is growing rapidly. Our plugins allow web developers and end-users to easily add advanced functionality to their WordPress sites without the need for programming.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to join our Systems Team and work with a team of experts from different parts of the World.
Our QA Engineers validate updates and new functionalities before they reach our production websites. They need to be able to detect problems before they reach our clients, ensuring the reliability of our production environment.
As a QA Engineer, you will implement the automated tests that will run against staging copies of our production environments to validate developments and catch issues in the early stages of the development workflow.
Because this particular team is located entirely in Europe, we are seeking someone willing to work during European, the Middle East or African working hours.
- 3+ years working experience with setting up and developing automated tests for websites and web applications
- Experience with test automation tools like Selenium and Codeception
- Strong debugging skills
- Strong experience using Git
- Good analytical skills and capacity to break down bigger testing projects/requirements into smaller blocks
- Have a good level of spoken and written English
Besides being really smart, autonomous and a WordPress expert, you need to be a very good team player.
- Hands-on experience with PHPUnit
- Experience with stress and performance testing
- Experience with Continuous Integration systems (e.g., GitLab CI)
This is a 100% remote position, which means that the ideal candidate has a proven track record of being disciplined, focused and organized, in order to be successful.
Other benefits of joining our Company:
- Be part of a team of smart, creative, and like-minded individuals
- Work on exciting, high-impact projects
- Get a full-time and steady position
- Have the freedom to create and implement innovative ideas
- Meet and collaborate with team members across the globe
- Get great perks, including paid vacation, scholarship program, personal Kindle with an extensive library, home office set-up allowance, and more…
This candidate will be integrating the Systems team, that is a cross-functional team responsible for maintaining and implementing custom functionality on our public websites. This ranges from sales workflows to specific support applications that are actively used by both our company members and our clients.