ClickFunnels is a company focused on changing the world by helping individuals and businesses get their message, products and services out to those they want to serve. We created an amazing software platform to make this process as simple and friendly as possible. We work hard to serve our customers at the highest possible level by providing the tools and knowledge they need to be successful. We believe that what we do matters and we are looking for people to help us in our cause.
With over 100,000 users, a growing internal team, and a passion for being the best we can be, we are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to help plan, develop and support our software applications as we continue to grow and scale our business.
With a deep knowledge of the programming languages and frameworks used at ClickFunnels the Senior Software Engineer follows established patterns and approaches within our existing code bases to take complex features from concept to delivery.
In this role you’ll make an impact by….
- Developing software development patterns and process to be used by the guild
- Supporting the delivery of new & existing product features via implementation in software
- Helping the Product Development team in finding and fixing bugs & performance issues
- Developing software tests, performing code reviews and writing documentation
- Actively participating in Engineering Guild activities
- Participating in Product Team meetings (standups, grooming, estimation, etc.)
- Mentoring and pairing with mid-level and junior engineers in order to develop their skills and understanding of both programming languages and frameworks used within the ClickFunnels code base
- Contributing to the evolution of engineering and product development process as needed
We are looking for individuals with….
- An engineering degree in computer science or ability to demonstrate the equivalent knowledge
- 10 years of software development experience
- Demonstrated mastery in Ruby on Rails and JQuery frameworks
- Ability to develop full stack application
- Desire to collaborate with engineering team and cross-functional teams
We’ll see it a bonus if you also have….
- Experience with Marketing and Email Automation
- Experience using xp/agile
- Technical Knowledge/Experience:
Position can be remote, however hiring is limited to the following states in the United States.
- North Carolina
- South Carolina
ClickFunnels is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.