Anyplace is a marketplace that allows digital nomads to secure flexible-term furnished housing rentals. We are currently available in 20+ cities across North America and Europe.
Our mission is to free people to live wherever they feel inspired to go by providing modern, dependable, turn-key living and accommodations anyplace in the world.
- Develop our Angular 5+ web app
- Develop and maintain APIs using Rails 5 API.
- Implement new features for our website/dashboards using Angular
- Implement Hotel Inventory API connected with 3rd party vendors
- Refactoring source code and design test cases
- Work closely with founders, a backend engineer, and a front-end engineer to implement new requirements to ship better user experience
- Take initiative to improve usability and reliability as a full stack engineer.
HTML5, SASS, Typescript, Angular 5+, Node.js, Ruby, Ruby on Rails, PostgreSQL, Nginx, AWS
- 1+ years in web application development using Angular 2+ / AngularJS or other web framework ( React/Redux )
- 3+ years of Rails development experience
- 3+ years as a professional full stack engineer
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Fast learner
- Experience with React/Redux or other web frameworks
- Experience with Typescript
- Experience with Node.js
- Experience with Material UI
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with leading an engineering team
- Desire to lead an engineering team in the future
- Degree in computer science or a related field
OPPORTUNITY & BENEFITS:
- Stock option
- Travel stipend
- Continual development stipend
- Growth opportunities where your impact can be as big as you want
You’ll be one of our early employees. We expect every early employee to have an entrepreneurial mindset and create things that haven’t existed before.
For those who want to work at an early stage startup, we truly believe Anyplace is the place for you!