OneMob is looking for a full stack developer experienced in Ruby on Rails.
OneMob is a digital engagement platform for businesses that allows you to record videos, create a customizable pages, and track its engagements real-time. Over the last 4 years, we have steadily gained traction in the B2B sectors, mainly as a personalized video engagement tool for sales and customer success.
- At least 3 years of experience with Ruby on Rails
- Experience with any front end JS framework (AngularJS is a huge plus)
- Good understanding of OOP, common best practices and design patterns
- Experience with Agile development methodologies (we are in transition from Kanban to Scrum)
- Speaking English (to be able to participate in scrum meetings)