Upright Labs is looking for full stack engineers who want to work up and down the stack.About Upright Labs
Upright Labs builds multichannel ecommerce software for retailers. We make it really easy for second-hand retailers to manage inventory and sell online, everywhere. Our software processes thousands of items each month and has helped retailers sell millions in inventory.
Our stack is Rails on the backend with React.js with Typescript on the frontend, backed by a Postgres DB. We run everything on AWS and Heroku, logging with LogDNA, CI with Circle CI, error tracking with Sentry, and source code on Github. We constantly evolve our stack and are always on the lookout for new exciting technologies.About You
- You're a hacker. You love to code, read Hacker News, and constantly push yourself to try new web technologies.
- Highly motivated and care deeply about good code.
- You have strong opinions, weakly held. You're not afraid to standup for what you believe in but are empathetic and open to change.
- You're a self starter who wants to push out code on day 1.
- You're a go-getter, want to expand your skills, and dive deep into code to figure out and tackle hard problems.
- Have 2+ years experience working on larger-scale web applicationsWhat You'll do
- Deploy code on your first day.
- Take charge of our stack, drive decision-making, and own new features.
- Work on our Rails backend and React frontend building out new features and improvements.
- Help guide and grow Upright Labs into the best ecommerce software for retailers.Why Upright
- Free gym membership
- Health and Dental insurance, 401k match
- Generous vacation policy
- Work with at an exciting and growing company with lots of interesting technical problems
Please see https://angel.co/company/upright-labs/jobs/356090-fullstack-engineer
or email [email protected]