Location: Fully remote
Timezone: Central European (CET timezones)
Salary Range: EUR 65-75k/year
Role Seniority: Senior to lead (6+ years of relevant experience)
About Lepaya: Lepaya's mission is to empower professionals worldwide to be more effective in their work and to lead happier lives. By joining Lepaya, you will help to achieve this mission! Lepaya changes the way organizations develop their employees and every person at Lepaya has a role to play in doing so! By delivering high impact Power Skills training at the right moment of professional careers we give learners the skills to advance both their career and their personal development.
How can you play a part in this? By taking responsibility from day one, by challenging the status quo and going the extra mile! Our team is made of people who turn their ideas into actions, who speak up and aren’t afraid to ask questions. We love learning, a passion that enables us not only to build an immersive learning experience, but also share our knowledge and work across teams to create a unique and delightful experience for our learners.
Lepaya has raised 6.5M year to date and recently acquired SmartenUp to dominate the global talent market.
Even though we deliver soft skill training, we love tech! Our mobile app and digital communication with our clients is key to our product. Our new Full Stack Developer with a background in DevOps will help build and improve our beautiful learning product from backend to frontend. At the moment, we are all about standardization and automation to make the work day of our Delivery Specialists much easier - they will highly appreciate it!
How can we use automated emails to engage learners and to increase the use of our app? How can we make setting up our learning tracks and mobile learning bites faster by using less clicks? You will make the impossible possible by answering to the requests of your (less tech-savvy) colleagues and by contributing with new ideas on how to push our tech product to the next level with the right technologies. In collaboration with a cross-functional team you will work on perfect solutions for our product.
What you will do:
- Build and improve our product from frontend to backend;
- Improve existing and develop new features;
- Problem-solving through the integration of various tools and system;
- Lead and mentor other developers to grow their skills. Team of 5 – 6 people
In an ideal world, who would you be?
- You are passionate about technology and about solving real world problems.
- You think first about the user and the product.
- You care about both code quality and delivering value to the end user.
- You are comfortable reviewing different solutions proposals and weighting pros and cons to make independent and informed decisions.
- You are able to mentor other developers.
- You have experience in building and maintaining web applications.
- You have experience deploying and running applications in cloud environments.
- You have experience with relational databases.
- You have experience in leading teams while still actively coding
We value capabilities over formal experience, yet what would we love to see on your resume?
- You have 6+ years of experience building software applications in production settings;
- You have experience with AWS;
- You have experience with postgresql;
- You are familiar with functional programming;
- You are familiar with Infrastructure automation (Ansible or Terraform is a plus);
🌞 You will participate in our own training curriculum
🍏 Participation in the Work-To-Live schedule consisting of unlimited holidays & a free Friday every second week
🕐 Flexible work hours / fully remote
💻 We offer an attractive compensation package
💪 Chance to make a direct impact in a fast growing scale up to dominate the global training market
🌱 Accelerated personal growth and career opportunities;
Apply via the link and our recruitment partner MatcHR will guide you through our recruitment process