We're adding a Front-end Developer to our team. We are a small, very experienced product group, executing on a mission to use modern software practices to improve the lives of millions of people.
- enough years under your belt to have made many mistakes
- a practical product-focused mindset
- an evidenced appreciation for interactive design
- impressive technical ease and facility
- our web stack is next.js / vercel / firebase
In your first 6 months at Practice, you will
- lead a handful of major roadmap initiatives
- analyze and report on metrics related to user workflows
- organize and execute usability tests for user workflows
- identify and improve our weakest CX from an interactive design perspective
- assist in the architecture our front-end testing world
Other important details:
- We have a very international team, but we actively seek to increase our diversity. We particularly welcome applications from women, and from black and minority ethnic candidates.
- We work remotely. You can be located anywhere.
- You will have a lot of leash. Great collaborators can largely set their own hours and get things done their own way. We want you to own part of the platform.
- As an early employee with a team of repeat founders, you will have a front-row seat to watch how it can be done. Our team is outstanding, and over the next few years you will have the opportunity to level yourself up multiple times.
- Design and usability are strategically important to us. You'll be working closely with a designer. We hope you have an opinion.
- We're intensely product-focused. We hope that what we make is beautiful, but we're not building software for the sake of beautiful software. We're building a system that will improve the lives of millions of people.
Please email your application to [[email protected]
). To float to the top of the list, please include brief answers to the following questions:
1. What's the worst mistake you've made in your career?
2. Tell us about the piece of interactive programming you've done that you're most proud of.