As our first iOS Developer at NA-KD you will be responsible for managing and continuing the building our iOS application. Our platform is based on Microsoft technologies, hosted on Azure. Your goals are set high and you plan to eventually become the best in your field. You have a genuine interest in technology and are keeping up with the latest developments. You appreciate the value of the process but can be flexible in a fast paced, start-up environment when the conditions call for it. You find joy in being the hero, solving hard problems and bringing solutions to market when it seems there are none.
Responsibilities (What you will do)
- As our first iOS Developer you will be in charge to take ownership of the application and bring it to the next level
- Design, prototype, develop, organize and maintain both new and existing applications, integrations and services on our current platform + brand new platforms
- Communicating and collaborating daily with designers, testers other engineers
- Work in a fast-paced start-up like environment
- Being a highly valued member of a great, growing team
Your Past & Your Skills
- 3+ years of experience in iOS Development
- Strong experience coding in Swift
- Knowledge in Viper and/or Clean Swift
- Knowledge of SOLID principles
- Experience in Android development is a plus
- Experience in eCommerce is a plus
Location: Stockholm, Gothenburg, Remote
Other: State if there is anything other that the candidate should know.
THE DREAM TEAM
Working at NA-KD is unlike any other fashion gig. We’re a young company with a start-up mentality and (a borderline insane) hunger to be the best. In less than 4 years NA-KD has become the fastest growing fashion e-com brand in the world. And we have a 3 million strong community to prove it. How? We see no limitations, only possibilities. No failures, only learning opportunities. We’re problem-solvers, disruptors and early-adopters. We’re doers. And if you dream of going to work every day to build the next big thing – then welcome home.