WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
PickFu is looking for a capable full-stack developer who can drive new product and feature development. You will be an integral part of our awesome dev team and contribute to the growth of the company. This job is fully remote and distributed (everywhere in the world) with a flexible schedule.
- You value relationships. We like the people we work with. As a member of the team, you will be a part of a dynamic, startup environment where you’ll help contribute to the success and culture of the company.
- You can work independently. You are a self-starter and can productively manage your time on your own. We don’t believe in micromanaging and trust that you will get the work done.
- Location: We are a remote-work company so you can be anywhere, but some hours should overlap with the PST time zone.
- Experience with Node.js.
- Experience with GCP and Serverless applications.
- Experience with Ruby on Rails.
- Ability to learn quickly and be flexible.
- Familiarity with online tools including Asana, Google Workspace, Slack, and Zoom.
- A proactive approach to anticipating needs and solving problems.
- Worked remotely before, or know that you’d work well with a remote team.
TEAM, CULTURE, VALUES
We have been fully remote since our start in 2008. We’re looking for creative, capable, and collaborative team members to join in and help build our momentum. As long as you have the skills and can get the work done, you can work anywhere (and anytime) you want.
We are a small but mighty team. We appreciate friendly people who can solve problems, get along with others, and tell us how to be better. We also aim to live a happy, healthy life away from work. We believe in reasonable hours, ample vacation time, and fun hobbies.
Communication is a big thing for us. We use Slack for chatting, Zoom for face time, and Asana for planning. Our team meetings revolve around company updates, brainstorming sessions, feedback and check-ins, team building, and social events.
At PickFu, we value diversity. We strongly encourage candidates of all different backgrounds and identities to apply.
- Competitive salary with awesome benefits and perks.
- Unlimited PTO. We believe in reasonable working hours and time away from the computer.
- Our equipment policy allows for a standard MacBook Air (or equivalent), and we’ll even help you set up your workstation.
- Professional development allowance towards education, books, or anything that you think will be beneficial in this role.