Company. What we are building:
Skupos is the data platform for the convenience retail industry. Retailers, distributors, and brands connect to the Skupos network to create value from disparate data. Convenience retail is a long-standing industry with limited technology adoption, but is responsible for more revenue annually than all of e-commerce in the United States. Skupos leverages our massive datasets to build tools that help the industry succeed.
Skupos software integrates at a retailer’s point of sale, generates analytical insights, and enables promotion execution and performance tracking. For distributors and CPG brands, we provide real-time visibility into consumer purchasing decisions and enable automated promotional discounts at the point of sale. We view our company as revolutionizing a brick-and-mortar industry by bringing cutting-edge technology to physical stores, and helping harness data to create a frictionless connection between millions of people and the products they need.
Role. An overview of the opportunity:
As a Salesforce Developer, you will be focused on developing and delivering Salesforce solutions for our GTM teams working as part of the GTM Systems and Operations team. You will wear many hats and are responsible for everything from requirements gathering, Salesforce configuration, code development, software integration, testing, training, and post deployment support.
Responsibilities. Your responsibilities will include:
- Work with stakeholders and end-users to gather, understand, and define business requirements and level-of-effort.
- Develop process builders and flows.
- Document Salesforce technical solutions.
- Follow coding standards that ensure quality and appropriate design patterns by writing and maintaining high quality code with high test coverage.
- Build for scale, defining initiatives to improve infrastructure and reduce technical debt.
- Experience working with Salesforce native integrations, specifically rest protocol.
- Participate in the development lifecycle; including requirement sessions, system demos, user acceptance testing, and end user training.
- Service cloud development(Omnichannel, Chat, Console, etc..).
- Community website development.
- Ability to perform deployments from org to org.
- Salesforce CLI experience.
Experience. Candidates should have:
- 4+ years of relevant hands-on Salesforce development experience.
- 2+ years of relevant experience as Salesforce Developer with Apex, Lightning Web Components, etc
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline or equivalent industry experience
- Experience using web services, SOAP or REST.
- Experience using data structures, XML or JSON.
- Good understanding of Database technologies such as SOQL, SQL, and relational database schema design.
- Self-motivated with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong problem solving and software triage skills.
- Ability to work cross functionally in a fast paced and rapidly changing work environment
Posting Pay Range
Salary is based on experience and location. Salary range for Denver, CO: $75,000 - $88,000. United States position only.
Benefits. What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Discretionary time off (DTO)
- Wellness stipend
- And more!
A Note on Covid...
We are fortunate to continue to grow during this unfortunate time. Our top priority is to ensure the health and safety of both our current and future Skupeeps.
Since March, all of our Skuad has been working remotely and will continue to do so until we know it is safe to collaborate face-to-face again. As you go through our virtual interview process, don't be surprised if children or pets make an appearance. If we are fortunate to welcome you to the Skuad, we will get you all the equipment needed to get you set up and productive at home.
Work From Home (WFH) life can be challenging. We have and will continue to take steps that ease some of the burden for our Skuad including:
- Monthly stipends to help offset additional expenses incurred with WFH
- Access to mental health & wellness resources
We deeply care about you as our candidate, so let your Recruiter know if there’s anything we can do to make your interview process go more smoothly - We are in your corner!