PixCap is creating a 3D animation platform to build 3D character animation and content on the web.
We are looking for someone who can help us solve complex technical/graphic challenges for the PixCap app!
What's the role?
- Write JS/Typescript to solve computer graphics and technical challenges.
- Work with 3d libraries (BabylonJS, ThreeJS, WebGL, etc) to build 3d tools and UI/UX.
- Strong Experience (3+ years) with WebGL/Three.js/Babylon.js/Shaders or any other 3d graphics library.
- Please share links of real-life work examples or your github profile.
- Experience with Computer Graphics (Shaders/GLSL, IK, physics etc.) in other programming languages
- Experience rigging and animating 3D characters
- Experience working with Maya/Blender/Unity APIs
- Experience developing any of: retargeting, graph editor, modelling tools, inverse kinematics
Why join us?
While the 2D industry has moved to online and simpler tooling, the 3D industry has not changed in 20 years. Tools remain complex, targeted at sophisticated users and have very little collaboration.
We aim to solve this together with you by creating a cloud-first platform that is a lot simpler than existing tools (e.g. Maya and Blender) and that can provide team collaboration from the get-go!