🚀 Your mission:
Join our engineering team and help to design a cloud-first software architecture and development process that will allow us to scale rapidly in the coming years. You have an important role in bringing in best practices for software design and development processes to effectively build our scalable cloud-based multimodal (NLP, CV, acoustic) conversation AI. You are not afraid “to get your hands dirty” and can help us solve our most important scientific research and implementation challenges.
🖖 Your Profile
- You have several years (min. 3 years) of industry experience, as well as a deep understanding of software architecture patterns
- You have experience with testing strategies and automation.
- You have a passion for mentoring, learning and sharing your experience with the rest of the team and supporting your team members in their development.
- You are fluent in English.
- Would be a plus: Experience with Microsoft Azure.
- UX skills (e.g. figma) are a plus
👐What we offer
- a highly driven team with flat hierarchies and room and freedom to experiment and learn
- the option to come to Munich after 9 months: recoro.io/global-work-programm
- flexible working times within a reasonable overlap of GMT+1
Send us your complete application documents summarised in a single PDF file
. Your documents should include:
2. Cover letter
3. Transcripts / Grade Summaries
4. References & other certificates
Once you got all relevant documents together, please send your application to [email protected]
If you’re looking for a new challenge within a motivated, diverse team of people who identify problems and focus on solutions … well, then you might want to have a closer look at this program. Recoro global work is aimed at creative problemsolvers from all over the world, with an open mind and lots of drive. No matter where you are located, we invite you to become part of Recoro and support us as dedicated full time developer. The program is implemented in two overarching phases: You start as a remote developer from your home country and, if the collaboration is successful, after nine months we’ll invite you to relocate to Germany with our support.