This is a fully remote position, not restricted by commutes or a particular geographic area.
Office hours: Monday through Friday, 9AM - 5PM Pacific Time (PDT UTC-7), this position
requires individuals to be available for meetings and duties during this window. It is a full time, 1099 contract position with accrued PTO and other benefits.
Who we are:
Create Ape is a fun and lean creative digital agency offering comprehensive solutions to your
most pressing problems. With over 20 years in the UX/UI design space, we know how to
elevate your user’s experience and to translate that into real metrics you can actually see: more
clients & bigger sales.
Our passionate experts are leaders in their field, covering everything from digital strategy to
design & development. Our mission is to provide our clients with unparalleled personalized
solution-based service. We commit to achieving these custom solutions and implementing them
with a smile.
Laravel developers use the Laravel web framework to design and build web applications, services, sites, and tools. Laravel is a PHP-based, MVC architecture that relies on OOP to create websites, databases, forums, and caches. The framework's tools and libraries let Laravel developers quickly develop robust software that is scalable.
CreateApe is searching for a Laravel developer to build web applications for our company. In this role, you will design and create projects using Laravel framework and PHP, and assist the team in delivering high-quality web applications, services, and tools for our business.
To ensure success as a Laravel developer you should be adept at utilizing Laravel's Scaffolding and be able to design a PHP application from start to finish. A top-notch Laravel developer will be able to leverage their expertise and experience of the framework to independently produce complete solutions in a short turnaround time.
Discussing project aims with project managers and development team.
- Designing and building web applications using Laravel.
- Troubleshooting issues in the implementation and debug builds.
- Working with front-end and back-end developers on projects as well as our talented web designers.
- Testing functionality for users and the backend.
- Ensuring that integrations run smoothly.
- Scaling projects based on both internal and client feedback.
- Recording and reporting on work done in Laravel.
- Maintaining web-based applications.
- Presenting work in team meetings with managers and occasionally clients..
Experience working with PHP/OOP and managing APIs.
- A solid understanding of application design using Laravel 7.x (or later), Laravel Cashier.
- Knowledge of database design and querying using mySQL.
- Practical experience using the MVC architecture.
- A portfolio of applications and programs to your name.
- Problem-solving skills and critical mindset.
- Great communication skills.
- The desire and ability to learn.
Laravel Nova and Laravel Livewire experience is a plus.