Magnolia is on constant lookout for smart and knowledgeable Java Software Engineers to join us in our Authoring Experience (AuthorX) team. You’ll co-develop the heart of our software and help shape the future of it. By working closely together with our Magnolia developers across the globe as well as with Product Managers, Designers and other stakeholders, you will play a key role in determining where we will be heading.
If you're ready to strive to create value in newer ways and to really think outside of the box you're the perfect match for us - so please read on!
What you will be doing
- Maintain the core authoring content management functionality: from the main interface in order to render content using a template system. You will also work on e-commerce connections, marketing integrations, and the main content editing functionalities
- Evolve Magnolia's features and ensure the best quality standards
- Write code that has a significant impact on the users and developers alike
- Contribute with your own creative ideas to architecture and best practices
- Support team members with code reviews as well as application debugging and diagnosis
- Practice modern software development methodologies such as continuous delivery, agile, and pair programming
- Use technologies & tools such as Java, AWS, and Jenkins
Who you are
- A responsible self-starter with the a true passion for coding
- You love challenges and the autonomy to solve problems and create beautiful solutions
- Software development experience preferably with Java in an agile environment
- Strong knowledge of Java-web technologies. Experienced in the design and architecture of medium & large-scaled systems
- User interface development experience using frontend technologies is a plus
What ideally connects you with us
- You want to take charge: Everyone at Magnolia is in the driver’s seat and we set the direction according to what our customers, colleagues and culture need. No matter the roadblocks you see ahead, you take charge in (re)shaping the destination.
- You want to connect: You never drive alone. Building meaningful connections means creating experiences together that form a foundation of trust so next time there’s a bump in the road, you know someone else has your back
- You want to be you: Choose your own ways and means. We thrive on making every perspective count so that you feel safe enough to follow your purpose and at the same time pursue one common goal. Our way of growing is to mutually question ourselves and others.
Who we are
- Bright, fun, and open-minded colleagues spread across the globe
- Lateral and vertical growth opportunities
- Flexibility, flexibility, flexibility
- Aside from work, we are parents, gamers, bookworms, athletes, adrenaline junkies, philosophers, and so much more.
Apply now and become a part of us!
We are recruiting on an ongoing basis for this position!