About the role
- Participating in front-end development for our SaaS product
- Implementing new user-facing features using React.js
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a variety of browsers and web-capable devices
- Translating user stories, specs, and wireframes into high-quality code that delivers value to the end-user
- Reporting to the Head of Product and Technical Team Lead
What qualifies you for this role?
- You've demonstrated proven experience as a frontend developer using React.js
- You have deep experience with UI libraries and design system
- You are familiar with code versioning tools like git
- You have extensive SaaS App dashboard product development experience
- Clear background in building Software as a Service, ad tech, and/or cybersecurity tech
- You have experience with Test-Driven Development
- Are experienced with working remotely
Who You’ll Work with
You'll be working with our CTO Dusan Llilic
along with the rest of the engineering team.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary + performance bonuses
- Work that fits your personality and lifestyle
- Your hours are flexible, and so is your vacation
- Any equipment/software/tech that you need to do your job
- You can work from anywhere in the world - We work remotely!
- Join and help shape the future of PPC advertising
- Once a year all expenses paid company get-togethers
How to apply
If all of the above got you interested and you believe you would be a good fit for the role - we invite you to submit a formal application by following the steps to ‘APPLY’ via this site.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic.
Please note that we are not accepting recruitment agency assistance at this time.