Great that you are here! This job posting is mostly about the specific role that you could take at tl;dv. Because our overall company culture is extremely important for us, please also have a look at our tl;dv Culture & Careers page
👩👩👧👦 🏳️🌈 🌐
If you then like what you read - shoot over your application! We're looking for highly motivated team players to join our hungry squad.
Showing in your application that you've read our Notion page, will highly increase our likelihood to respond within a day 🙌
tl;dv in a nutshell
- We aim to end meeting fatigue - people spend too much time on Zoom!
- We're merging live & async collaboration
- We offer stock options for every new member joining our close-knit team - all of us are entrepreneurs at heart!
We love to be bold. To get an idea of the brand that we are building, check out our Product Hunt launch
. Jack Nicholson will share with you how he thinks about meetings 🙅♂️😻
We offer a mix of Phantom Stock (0.1 - 1%) and above-market compensation for you. The rates are depending on your level of experience, but also the added value brought into the team! We like to focus on your trajectory, not your state. We believe that anyone with the right mindset and motivation can win against Goliath. As a consequence, were looking to promote from within.
First, some general skills and personality traits important to us across the company
- You are passionate about the future of remote and async-first culture
- You care about the problem we're solving
- You love product-led growth
- You're able to navigate through ambiguity and thrive in early startups
- You're able to break goals into a clear roadmap with milestones
- You're independent and can manage your own workload (and our expectations)
- You're curious and creative
- You're looking outside the box and are passionate to improve other business areas at tl;dv
- You love growth!
- You have strong writing skills and are a pro-active communicator
- Kind and honest personality
- BYOW - bring your own weirdness 🥰
Now to Front-End Development at tl;dv
We're not afraid to think outside the box and to rethink the way we interact with technology. With this mindset, we've already built a completely new way to navigate through video, to make our users feel as fast as Super Mario 🕹️👾 instead of sitting through boring meeting recordings. Building lightweight solutions such as our Grammarly-like Notion integration
and other collaboration platforms is what truly excites us.
Ultimately, we love attention to detail and take time for things that matter and that leave a lasting impression on our prospective users and clients. Like our website
. We have big projects in mind and can't wait to get you started.
Here is what we're looking for
- Experience in mid or large size companies building apps that scale
- 4-6 years of experience as a Front-End Developer
- Deep knowledge of React, TypeScript, and NodeJS
- Experience with storybook, react StyleGuideDist, or similar libraries for creating and maintaining design systems in collaboration with design teams
- Knowledge of agile software development
- Initiative and ability to solve problems through innovative solutions
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills
- GIT & CI/CD tools (we are using CircleCI)
- Extensively modified and tailored UI component libraries such as ReachUI or MUI is a plus
- Knowledge of Chrome Extensions is a plus
- Experience with microservices architecture or Kubernetes is a plus