We are seeking a full stack Sr. Software Engineer to work with the rest of the engineering team to drive our product engineering efforts. We offer competitive compensation, meaningful equity, and the ability to work remotely anywhere in the United States. If you want to make an outsized impact on the trajectory of the business you work with, then you may be a great fit.
We are looking for someone to:
- Lead engineering efforts in tandem with other members of the engineering team.
- Exceptional proficiency with React, Node, Python, GraphQL and AWS.
- Continued architecture of a backend that supports roadmap feature sets.
- Design and implement infrastructure as code (IaC)
- Work closely with the product team to iterate on existing and new products.
- Support internal QA functions.
- Review Jr. Engineers pull requests.
- Deliver on audacious roadmap goals.
You’re the kind of person who:
- Does the ‘right’ things - especially when no one is looking.
- Believes our efforts can make the world better tomorrow than it is today.
- Obsesses over helping customers live better lives.
- Takes an unusual amount of ownership over the product and company.
- Loves the iterative path to the perfect product.
- Has at least five (5) years experience developing software in rapidly growing fintech companies.
- Can demonstrate success launching excellent products.
- Possesses impeccable written and verbal communication skills.
- Appreciates the power of collaborating with a team of diverse individuals.
- Operates well on cross-functional teams with or without formal authority.
- Competitive compensation
- Meaningful equity
- Unlimited PTO
- Home office stipend