IMPROVE THE HEALTH OF YOUR CAREER AT ZYNX HEALTH
Zynx Health, a subsidiary of Hearst Corporation, is the market leader in providing evidence-based and experience-based clinical decision support solutions proven to measurably improve the quality, safety, and efficiency of patient care. Zynx Health provides clinical evidence, order sets, plans of care, actionable rules, and other forms of clinical decision support that drive clinical improvements at the point of care and aligns with healthcare industry drivers to assist our clients in meeting their clinical and financial goals.
Zynx Health has demonstrated excellence and is the leader in an emerging and rapidly growing industry. Our success is fueled by talented employees driven to make a difference in the lives of patients and care providers globally. We are rapidly growing and are always looking for talented and motivated people to help us as we transform healthcare. If you are driven to make a difference and looking to work in a fast-paced, progressive and intellectual environment, consider Zynx Health. To learn more, visit www.zynxhealth.com
The Lead Software Developer works as part of a team responsible for the design, development, and testing of healthcare/business related applications and products. Lead Software Developer primarily focuses on strategic development projects such as key new features or products.
- Lead a team developing complex software for healthcare applications.
- Work with Product Owners and teams to drive features and specifications, architecture design, implementation, and other software development responsibilities.
- Create and update technical documentation
- Provide technical mentoring and knowledge sharing to Software Engineers.
- Contribute to business requirement definition and use case design as technical expert.
- Serve as a go-to person for technical questions, and provides mentoring and knowledge sharing to other Software Engineers at all levels.
- Act as Scrum Master and/or Team Lead within projects
- Bachelor’s degree highly preferred
- 7+ years of professional software full stack development experience with
- Advanced experience in writing SQL queries and stored procedures
- Experience with MarkLogic or other NoSQL databases (MongoDB, etc)
- Experience with XML and related languages such as XSLT and Xpath
- Experience in Health Care Industry is highly recommended.
- Experience with Agile process, ceremonies and artifacts
- Experience leading or managing a team of software developers
- Excellent analytical, programming, and communication skills.
- Demonstrate proficiency in developing and reviewing code using multiple platforms and programming languages.
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced, client-focused, changing environment
- Able to work independently, and be self-directed
- Communicates effectively with all levels of the organization.
About Zynx Health
Zynx Health, a subsidiary of Hearst Corporation, is the market leader in providing evidence-based clinical decision support solutions that help healthcare organizations measurably improve patient outcomes, enhance safety, and lower costs.
Thousands of hospital organizations and providers “dare to be better” with Zynx Health's rigorously developed and maintained evidence-based clinical content, patented technology, and tailored services to drive clinical improvements at the point of care. With Zynx Health, healthcare organizations exceed industry demands for delivering high-quality care at lower costs under value-based reimbursement models.
Zynx Health partners with healthcare organizations to continuously and measurably improve care every day, for every patient, every time.
Zynx Health seeks to hire and train employees who uphold and mirror our core values of Bold Innovation, Passion, Integrity, Respect and Excellence. To learn more, visit www.zynxhealth.com
or call 855.367.ZYNX.
Zynx Health offers competitive salary and extensive benefits - including medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability, life insurance, and matching 401k.
Zynx Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected military and veteran status.