Do you love solving acute problems for businesses and consumers? Do you love seeing your work impact the lives of millions of people? Do you enjoy being part of the whole development process from start to finish? Do you want to work in an environment that fosters and looks to align your passions with overall team goals?
aboutGOLF, a fast-growing company founded over 20 years ago with over 3,000 customers and hundreds of thousands of golfers hitting shots monthly, is seeking a Full Stack Developer to join our Product and Engineering team. You will be an important part of our product team that will help build the next generation golf technology platform that will redefine what is modern golf. Think of us as building the Peloton for Golf with multi-sided software and hardware platform along with mobile and cloud services.
aboutGOLF’s mission is to connect businesses and consumers to the most authentic and insightful golf experience, anytime and anywhere. In order to do this we need creative, thoughtful and ambitious developers to build a category defining product that will serve millions of obsessive golfers and non-golfers.
- Work with our Product Management, Test, and Customer Success teams to continuously and iteratively developer amazing new experiences to our customers.
- Designing new web application features, including gathering requirements and documenting the design.
- Coding new application capabilities using C#/.NET, SQL, Cloud-based service integrations on Azure, and mobile application development on iOS and Android. There may be opportunities to develop in new technology languages as we build new features and products.
- Working with customers when issues require escalation to the development team.
- Participate in the daily standup, driving your features to done, and collaboratively working in a team environment.
- Troubleshooting escalations and developing fixes to bugs.
- Learning new technologies to keep your skills current.
- Grow and scale your abilities as the company grows.
- Data-driven. You use data to guide decisions and optimize results.
- Passion for product. You love being part of a team creating a world class product; you find ways to use our product every day, you will support customers use of our product. Inspiring you to build great features.
- Agile. You embrace agile software development practices with emphasis on being nimble as the product emerges.
- Customer Centricity. You are passionate about customers as people. You’ll build a deep understanding of their needs by speaking with and supporting them. With this, you will create better features that help our customers succeed and our company to achieve its mission.
- Unwavering Curiosity. You love to learn, better yourself and the people and things around you. You prefer direct feedback and use it to better yourself and others. Not knowing something and growing motivates you to new heights.
- Organized with an eye for detail. You have excellent organizational skills and pixel-perfect attention to detail.
- Communication. You have excellent presentation, analytical, written and verbal communication skills.
- Frugal. You care about our company’s resources like they were your own. You know that perfect is the enemy of done.
- You get it done. In the face of uncertainty, and multiple competing priorities you have a bias for action. Through collaboration and creative solutions, you deliver success.
- 5+ years of experience in .NET application development and strong understanding of the .NET stack.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or comparable portfolio site demonstrating ability.
- Azure or other Cloud Computing experience.
- Cross-platform mobile development using Xamarin, Xamarin Forms or .NET MAUI is a plus.
- Flexible work hours & Remote Work
- Plenty of opportunities to learn and wear lots of hats
- Startup life – flexible, relaxed, yet high stakes work environment
- Medical, Dental and Vision (coming soon) coverage