- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 7 years of software development experience, or 5 years with an advanced degree.
- Experience in Go
- Master’s, PhD degree, further education or experience in engineering, computer science or other technical related fields.
- Experience developing web applications.
- Interest and ability to learn other coding languages as needed.
- Ability to write in English fluently and idiomatically.
About the job
As a software engineer, you will work on a specific project critical to CYBR's needs with opportunities to switch teams and projects as you and our fast-paced business grow and evolve. We need our engineers to be versatile, display leadership qualities and be enthusiastic to take on recent problems across the full-stack as we continue to push technology forward.
- Design and implement considerably large or complex portions of software.
- Design and develop unit, integration, or automated end-to-end tests.
- Focus on overall product quality and user experience.
- Take initiative and be responsible for technical solutions to data quality and workflow challenges
- Learn a project domain, use domain-specific vocabulary.
- Play supervisory, advisory, and coaching roles for the team.
- Ensure the delivery of their assigned tasks thanks to guidance and peer reviews provided.
- Where applicable, play the role of Project Architect, and so produce, approve, or supervise system and component level designs, tech stacks, etc.
- Contribute to creating architectural and technical documentation.
- Actively and permanently work on self-development and self-education, making lessons learned for further advancement to the team.
- Serverless Cloud offering from Google Cloud Platform (AppEngine, Google cloud functions).
- Database (MySQL for RDBMS) and google cloud datastore (no SQL).
- We use Golang for all our backend and scripting purposes.
- Graphql for backend APIs.
- React, Apollo for front-end development.
- Google CI-CD offering for automated build and deployments.
- Google cloud storage for assets (image, document, media storage).
Fully remote or Oslo
What we offer
- Competitive compensation
- A fully remote working experience, with paid travel with the team to key events
- Autonomy and ownership of important features that will go live and secure billions of dollars