Juni who? 👋
We’re Juni. The fastest-growing FinTech in Europe. We’re born remote, built for remote, and busy building the future of banking for digital entrepreneurs.
What we do 🤔
Think of us as the world’s best financial companion for ecommerce entrepreneurs. We build products that help our customers sell smarter and understand their business better. We even finance their working capital so they can smash their goals and dream up new ones. See for yourself at https://demo.juni.co/demo
. If you are curious about upcoming features and what you will help build, you can also find our public roadmap at https://www.juni.co/roadmap
How & why we do it 🚀
We give our people the same thing we’re building for our customers: freedom. Freedom to work wherever there’s good WiFi. Freedom to be 100% yourself. Freedom to explore your potential and what’s more – make the most of it. We truly believe we’re making the world a better place for small businesses, and we want you to be a part of that mission.
Your role 🙋
Beyond being just a manager of the engineering team, you will be a key team player. Being hands on with the code, but with the skills and experience to discuss solutions, evaluate code and having the capacity to assist the team when needed. You will balance everything related to code quality, time to market and ensure the team delivers top quality software following best practices.
Your responsibilities 💪
In this role you’ll:
- Manage and develop relationships across departments with stakeholders
- Work closely with the code and take educated decisions on technical risks
- Lead, mentor and grow a team of high performing software engineers
- Own the feature releases according to the company's vision and mission
- Have full ownership of attracting best in class engineering talents
Your qualifications 👨🎓
What we need to see:
- Experience at developing, mentoring and growing a high performing team
- A desire to spend a significant percentage of your time close to the code
- Excellent communication skills
- A proven track record of successfully leading teams and delivering new products, preferably in complex and high transaction fintech and/or banking environment
What we’d love to see:
- Golang expertise
- Experience from high growth fintechs
- Experience from the ecommerce space
Your tool stack 💻
Mac. Chrome. Even… Windows. Choose the hardware that helps you work best. We’ll also support whatever software you need. From Miro to Slack and everything in between.
- gRPC (Protocol buffers)
- PostgreSQL, MariaDB, Elasticsearch, Redis
- Kubernetes, AWS
Your people 👥
Forget office-based culture. This is people-first culture. We’re real. We never wait. We care deeply. About building better for our customers and each other. About doing something that’s never been done before. Here, you can work with people at the top of their game, who didn’t get there by playing games. You can help us change business, change banking, change the world – wherever in the world you may be.
Your benefits 😍
We’re born remote-first. Transparent. Caring. Empowering. So our benefits are too.
The good stuff:
- Hello work. Meet freedom. Join us anywhere within 6 hours of Sweden.
- Swap 2D for 3D. Meet the team IRL at fun onsites every quarter.
- Work with the best people for the job. Not the best people within 1 hour’s commute.
- Diversity is at our core. We’re part Swedish. Part British. Part French. Part Italian. Part Hungarian. Part Canadian. Part Spanish. You get the idea.
- Great players can stay great players. Progress your career whether you choose to manage people or not.
- Get support to switch things up. People change. Careers can too.
The really good stuff:
- Happiness stipend. The best things in life are free. But money can buy you a herd of puppies. Get €8,500 per year to spend on whatever makes you happy.
- Work al desko. Get €500 a month towards a co-working space.
- Stock options. We can’t promise you’ll make a fortune. But we’ll give it our very best shot.
- Vacation days. At least 30 per year as standard. Awesome.
- Global health insurance. You know. Just in case.
- Get sick? No stress. Feel better with unlimited sick leave.
Free your nine to five 🤘
Hit apply and help us be the financial companion of choice for digital entrepreneurs.
The process 📅
CV screening > Get to know us call > CTO interview > Tech interview > Values interview > Offer (for some roles we’ll include a task, but we’ll notify you if this is the case)