Wreno provides a new labor supply at scale for all home management needs. Our technology platform organizes, trains, and dispatches an on-demand, national workforce. Together, our workforce and technology provides a faster, more cost-effective service of single-family home maintenance, repair, and renovations for our iBuyer, REIT, and other institutional real estate firm customers.
The Technology Lead is critical in delivering scalability to Wreno’s platform. This role is our visionary for developing the technology stack supporting Wreno’s digital infrastructure. The Technology Lead is involved in the organization’s most critical decisions and is expected to be a lead contributor in the evolution of Wreno’s products and culture. The Technology Lead dreams big and is a driver of delight for our customers and users by providing the rigorous alignment of core business objectives and the required engineering.
WHO YOU ARE
You write clean, testabale, maintainable code, and have a track record of being a rockstar individual contributor. You are a thoughtful and collaborative engineer with full-stack knowledge, and are capable of not only building the products and systems, but also supporting other engineers and helping iterate on our team’s process and development standards. You love to support the work of others as much as your own and are willing to wear multiple hats to get products launched and into users’ hands. You enjoy coding, but also look forward to helping develop others, lead projects and define engineering standards and culture.
- 5+ years experience as a software engineer that can both contribute and lead code development across the tech stack
- Have experience hiring, managing, and developing an engineering team (5+ engineers)
- Can communicate technical concepts/decisions effectively with engineers and non-technical stakeholders
- Have experience managing the long-term technical direction of a startup or products
- Ability to lead technical architecture discussions and propose technical direction for new initiatives
- Eagerness to improve technology and team process iteratively over time
- Experienced in developing internal and external APIs and integrations with various data sources
- Experienced in choosing technologies and architectures for major products
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (preferred)
Wreno is an Equal Opportunity Employer.Please email applications to [email protected]