Skedda is looking for a full-stack developer to join our talented team.
We’re an Australian-based SaaS company, and we’re looking for help to build in all the wonderful features that our fans across the globe are requesting.
We're a small team, so you'll have a big impact. Your work will be seen and used by hundreds of thousands of users worldwide.
• Develop new features across the full-stack
• Own projects from a technical perspective, from conceptualization to launch
• Solve complex, but fun, technical challenges
• Research, propose, test, and implement new techniques and technologies
• Collaborate with team members on design techniques and coding standards
• Competitive salary - $70k-80k USD dependent on experience
• Flexible schedule in our fully-remote team
• Creative and collaborative work environment
• Work directly with our lead developer and co-founder based in Europe
• We'll buy the device of your choice when you start
• Take joy in developing with the latest platforms, frameworks, tooling and standards. We pride ourselves on maintaining zero technical debt. Some keywords: Azure, ASP.NET (Core) 6.x, Bootstrap 5.x, Ember.js Octane 4.x, Azure DevOps, Selenium. Oh, and we love not having to support IE nor Safari < 12!
• We’re a small team! You’ll have the freedom and power to leave a significant mark on the team and the product
• You love to build intuitive software
• You make mistakes and learn fast
• You like small teams
• You’re not afraid to ask questions
• You pay attention to detail
• You want to make a difference in the real world
• You’re self-driven
• You follow your intuition and sync when needed