If you are a back-end developer with a proven track record, understanding the .NET programming principles and sales space, looking to work in a multinational environment, and writing clean codes in your DNA this may be the role for you
Salesflow is a Sales engagement platform, purpose-built for the B2B SMB space as one of the fastest-growing growth hacking tools for startups, sales teams, and agencies. This grew from the pains of many companies looking for effective, affordable, and scalable lead generation by amplifying their Linkedin profile for prospecting in a personalized way, at scale. Bootstrapped from 2 to over 40 awesome team members in under 3 years, in London, across Europe, and in the Americas'. The roadmap is ambitious; combining AI and modern technologies that challenge the status quo and looking for a pragmatic and future-thinking head of engineering breakthrough the conversation barrier holding our users from generating even more leads.
- Participate in the application support side, focusing on coding, bug fixing and debugging;
- Developing the Back-end of an existing client application (built with .Net Core 3.1, .Net 6);
- Take on the responsibility of dev investigations, analysis, and providing fixes for different issues;
- Troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement by collecting and analyzing data, processes, and codes;
- Enhancing the user experience by collaborating with developers and other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive code;
- You will be able to use and learn new technologies and technology stack: .Net Core 3.1, .Net 6, AWS, GitLab, MS SQL, DynamoDB, and SQS;
- It is a great opportunity to improve your developer skills by working on the entire application;
- You will be a part of a small and friendly development team.
- 2+ years of back-end development experience;
- BSc degree in Computer Science or relevant field;
- Experience with .Net Core, C#/.Net, Design Patterns/ SOLID principles, EF Core, .Net Core Worker Service, Moq/xUnit, T-SQL, AWS DynamoDb, AWS SQS, AWS S3, AWS Lambda, DI (Autofac), CQRS (MediatR), Git, GitLab, CI/CD;
- Excellent time management skills, and understanding of the Agile (Kanban) process;
- Upper-Intermediate level of written and spoken English;
- Focus on efficiency, user experience, and process improvement;
- Excellent analytical skills;
- Strong problem-solving, verbal, and written communication skills;
- Ability to work independently or with a group.
- Regular performance and salary reviews;
- Family-like work culture and an environment with a minimal level of bureaucracy;
- International team-building activities with offices around the world;
- Company support in personal skills development, such as workshops, conferences, master classes, etc;
- Skill development plan and a mentor to guide you;
- Any necessary equipment.