Ruby on Rails Senior Engineer - Remote
- Work with a team of top-tier developers who are designing great user experiences and building a leading SAAS application used by thousands of users.
- Participate in design and review meetings consisting of cross-functional teams and interact with Product Management.
- Ensure that features are being delivered efficiently and on-time
- In addition to code contribution, you will also participate in architectural review and design
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience
- 5+ years of work experience as a software engineer or relevant experience
- Strong and confident communicator in English
- Strong problem solver
- Comfortable with collaboration and open communication across distributed teams
- Proven track record of shipping software and successfully released apps (please include names and links on your resume)
- 3+ yrs of commercial experience using Ruby On Rails
- Strong technical design and development skills
- Experience with Continuous Integration
- Proven work experience inside of a distributed team, in a remote environment
- Strong attention to detail on every line of code, every unit test, and every commit message
- Comfortable with rapid development cycles and tight schedules
Online Availability: Should be available for work during US Timezone at least 5 hours a day.
We love when engineers send us a link to their Github and/or StackOverflow accounts, technical blog, or links to apps they've shipped