Join our team
GoDaddy’s Website Security group is looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join our backend development team. Our backend team is responsible for multiple products, integrations, and various APIs. We are rebuilding all of our products and migrating to AWS. If you have interest in getting hands-on with the latest cloud technologies and enabling a next generation platform, this will be a great opportunity.
Location: We are open to fully remote, as well as, remote hybrid options to work in any of our GoDaddy office locations.
What you'll get to do
- Collaborate with engineering, product, and operations team members to deliver the best solution for our customers.
- Solve technical problems that few have solved before – no one else helps Local Businesses the way we do!
- Participate in the decision-making progress – we want you to speak up!
- Mentor your team members to share your passion for software, your appreciation for engineering field, and your respect for the craft of software development
- Take on the challenge of making what you build higher quality, faster, and more scalable.
Some technologies we work with:
- RESTful APIs
- Python Flask / Django, PHP Slim / Symphony
- Java, Go, Lua
- Docker, Git, Jira
- AWS – CloudFormation, Sceptre, Beanstalk, ECS, EKS, EC2, RDS, S3, SQS, Elasticsearch, Kibana
Your experience should include
- 7+ years previous professional software development experience.
- Previous backend RESTful API development experience.
- Strong experience in a programming language in Go, Python, PHP, Java and etc.
- Experience integrating broad variety of technologies via API consumption/production.
- Ability to collaborate with engineering, product, and operations team members to deliver the best solution for our customers.
- Deep knowledge and a passion for coding standards and following proven design patterns.
- Solid foundation in data structures and algorithms.
- Experience with Agile, working in sprints and participating in the agile ceremonies.
You might also have
- Experience with AWS
- Experience building CI/CD and server/deployment automation solutions
- Passion for technology
- You have high standards and want to make a difference with your work.
- You're ready to take on just about anything – and figure things out one way or another.