Castifi is the integrated production platform for the entertainment industry. We started by streamlining payroll for background actors, then tackled the complexities of managing your entire production—step by step, document by document, report by report.
Now everything is connected, so collected data automatically flows from one function to the next, one form to the next, one person to the next. Casting, onboarding, call sheets, time cards, payroll, hot costs, production reports—all work together in real time.
It means people can do their jobs faster and more accurately. It means clients have a clearer view of what’s happening on set. It means clients always have information they need to make important decisions right now.
We're looking for a Software Engineer to join our team on a full-time basis. We are recruiting tinkerers and problems solvers. The ideal candidate should possess a deep curiosity for technical subjects and have a track history of engineering to go with it.
What You'll Be Doing
- Using React's framework to build Castifi's Enterprise Production Application for Physical Production Teams within the film industry
- Adding new features and bug fixes for our products
- Diagnosing issues, simplifying, and refactoring for efficiency in our existing back-end code
- Writing code for collecting, manipulating, and displaying data from our products, including statistics and analytics
Your Experience Level
We're looking for a Full Stack JS developer with React and Serverless on AWS.
This ideal person will have a good understanding of React's framework, and can hit the ground running with little guidance.
Experience with Python and Flask and/or Django frameworks
- Bachelor's in Computer Science
- At least 3 years of working with React, ReactNative
- At least 2 years of working with Python and Flask/Django including some complex SQL query experience
Castifi, Inc is located Culver City, CA deep in the heartland of film. Our city is the HQ for Sony Studios, Culver Studios, HBO, and and newly built Amazon Studios. We're looking for Engineers located in North America. Ideally West Coast and/or Mid-West. Due to COVID, we are tentatively working remotely for 2021 but we do anticipate returning to our beautiful offices in the Culver City Arts District when it makes sense to do so.
Why You Should Apply
- Venture backed fast-growing startup
- Remote working opportunity
- Working on challenging problems benefitting society
- Work with top Software Engineers