Are you interested in helping to train AI models to write better code?
How it works:
- We have several open projects where we are looking for talented developers to help train generative artificial intelligence models to write better code.
- You can work on all of our projects remotely. Hours are flexible, so you can work whenever is best for you.
- Your earnings from ongoing projects are sent out weekly.
- All you have to do is apply to this opportunity, and we will reach out to you with next steps if it’s a good mutual fit.
- Work on various projects to train generative AI models.
- Some examples of projects you might work on:
- Rank a series of code responses that were produced by an AI model.
- Write pieces of code with reasoning to show an AI model how to respond to prompts.
- Edit code written by an AI model to fix bugs and improve performance.
These are not must-have qualifications! You should apply if you meet any of these (or anything similar you think makes you a good fit).
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science (current students welcome)
- Professional experience in software development
Earnings & Duration:
- Earnings: Variable based on experience and project (earnings are set on a per-task basis, with equivalent hourly rates ranging from approximately $20/hr to $35/hr)
- Location: Remote (must be authorized to work in your region). Available regions listed below:
- US States: Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Delaware, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Mexico, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, West Virginia, Wyoming
- Countries: Mexico, India, South Africa, Poland, Argentina, Brazil
- Duration: Variable depending on project length, flexible hours
This opportunity involves contracting for a Scale affiliate: Smart Ecosystem, Inc.