How are you?
I’m sure you’ve read hundreds of these job descriptions by now.
I hope reading this one will be less painful.
In short: We are growing our product team and looking for an Android AOSP Developer
What might that look like?
You'll be working on a new application while working closely with our existing developers. You'll be developing software that runs as system signed on Non-GMS AOSP AR/VR devices. You'll be working with the lowest level of AOSP APIs, integrating with our Web APIs, and building local Android APIs for other services to integrate with.
Does that sound interesting? Would you enjoy that role?
If so, please apply. I’d love to talk.
A bit about us?
We’re a team of ~30
We are fully remote.
We don’t micro manage.
We don’t do the startup grind thing (and we don’t work weekends).
You'd be working with a product team (not solo).
We’re building some cool stuff. Our product is growing like crazy.
If that all sounds interesting and you'd like to apply.... please include in your cover letter your favorite flavor of ice cream. (Spam filter!)
- Intermediate to Senior Development Experience
- Appreciation for clean, reusable, and well tested code
- Can handle constructive criticism
- AOSP Development
Nice to Have
- Experience working with a fully remote team
- UEM/MDM Development Experience
- Remote, but based in the U.S. or Canada
- Salary between $135,200 USD and $176,800 USD
- Equity Stock Option Plan - 1 year cliff / 4 year vest
- Full Healthcare benefits
- Unlimited time off
- Want to read a bit about our team culture and story? See this: https://arborxr.com/about-us/