Note: This job is open to remote candidates but you must reside within Australia. We also have an office located in Alexandria, Sydney, NSW for Sydney-based candidates that want to work in the office.
Who we are:
BTC.com.au is a privately-owned cryptocurrency exchange based in Sydney, Australia. Our team consists of passionate cryptocurrency and blockchain enthusiasts that are proud to be a part of this new and emerging technology.
We have a fun and energetic team ready to make our mark in this space and are looking for talented likeminded individuals to join us on our journey.
Reporting directly to the CTO, this exciting opportunity is your chance to spearhead our front-end development initiatives. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to grow into a lead role as the company grows.
- Designing, developing, and testing UI for mobile and web applications
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Accurately translate user and business needs into functional frontend code
- Backend Python experience is a plus and is highly regarded but not essential
- Mid to Senior level experience (Minimum of 3 years experience in a front-end development setting)
What We Offer
- Founders who focus on product and developer needs while building the most popular crypto exchange in Australia.
- A highly motivating environment where you can grow and learn by working on ambitious challenges together in cross-functional teams.
- Competitive salary.
- Join an open-minded tech organisation with a "best tool for the job" attitude.
- A great, modern office in Alexandria, Sydney but the office is optional. Our office on Vimeo: https://vimeo.com/583267736
- Loads of fun with amazing colleagues
- Flexible working arrangements
- Customer-first - Always focus on our customers' needs. Reduce complexity, increase quality.
- Own it - Be entrepreneurial in everything you do. Take responsibility for your individual and BTC's overall goals.
- Embrace the struggle - Apply attention to detail and don't shy away from tough decisions. Never stop getting your hands dirty.
- We grow and succeed together - We help each other to succeed as a team and grow as individuals. We love to fight and to win together.
- Be honest and open-minded - Always speak out the truth, even if it hurts. Dare to be authentic and embrace others' authenticity.