Synergy Sports, a division of SportRadar, is dedicated to delivering revolutionary sports and technology solutions for the benefit of sports and the entertainment of fans. To make this happen we are bringing established technologies, innovators, and sports partners into a thriving ecosystem and ensure the benefits are returned to our sports partners and their fans. We are backed by Elysian Park Ventures, a US-based, private investment firm that shares our commitment to sports, technology, and entertainment.
Synergy’s work environment is geographically distributed, with employees working from home offices. The successful candidate must be comfortable working in a virtual office using online collaboration tools for all communication and interaction in English.
We are a globally distributed team and we work on an asynchronous model with the flexibility of when and where you want to perform your job, while still being able to attend team calls and regular meetings. Personal initiative and a strong work ethic are highly encouraged and rewarded.
The company is deadline-driven and provides a very transparent freedom and responsibilities culture to all our teams. We strongly believe striking the balance between work and family is very important and our culture is focused on the well-being of our team and their loved ones.
We are looking for exceptional Senior Software Engineers to work with our cross-functional team and join our world-class community of talented experts in the exciting field of sports technology.
Note: This is a fully remote job
- Creating internal and external APIs to support both data and video
- Building complex data models supporting operational mission-critical workflows and data management
- Building rich user interfaces across multiple technologies on web and desktop
- Scaling out current systems to support new sports and new features
- Migrating legacy code to new paradigms
- Working with message brokering and event systems to process complex workflows
- Writing tests and doing code reviews
- Proposing directions to improve operational processes and methodologies
- Advanced C# skills (latest version with a preference to .NET Core)
- Advanced Angular and Typescript
- Extensive software engineering background - 8 years experience or more
- Design patterns and the ability to define and drive software architecture
- Good communication skills, self-motivation, and the ability to work effectively with minimal supervision
- Complex problem-solving skills
- A strong sense of ownership, self-leadership, and responsibility
- MongoDB or other NoSql technology
- MySQL or other SQL DB
- Kubernetes or other container orchestration technologies
- Previous experience leading a team
· Work remotely on a fully distributed and asynchronous team.
· Big problems, massive impact. We’re working on big scalability challenges and our flat structure means individuals have an incredible amount of impact on everything they touch.
· A-players only. Join our team of best-in-class engineers to disrupt the sports industry and learn, share and grow with great peers on a daily basis.
· A culture geared towards innovation and experimentation. From Deep Learning and Computer vision to Kubernetes and the latest cloud technologies.