To apply, visit: https://www.bigbinary.com/jobs/front-end-engineer
BigBinary is a leading web and mobile app development firm, led by 2 of the top 100 worldwide contributors to Ruby on Rails. Specializing in Ruby on Rails, React, React Native, and Node, BigBinary has been invited to speak at over 27 programming-related conferences worldwide and is one of Inc. 5000's fastest-growing companies in the USA. BigBinary has also led multiple clients to and through acquisitions, as well as helping venture-backed clients raise tens of millions of dollars. Our blog is a distinguished voice in the Rails community and has been shared by publications, such as Ruby Weekly, through industry leaders, such as Matz.
We are looking for a Front-End React.js Engineer to build and implement high-quality software for both internal products and clients. In this role, you will be working alongside industry-leading developers, designers, and QAs to solve problems using the software. You will have the opportunity to deliver high-quality work with clients ranging from fast-growing startups to multi-billion dollar corporations while developing and building your own skillset.
- Write clean, secure, efficient and maintainable code.
- Solve complex technical problems.
- Work with stakeholders to discuss and gather requirements.
- Verify and deploy applications.
- Review the code of other people.
- Participate in architecture discussions and design reviews.
- Mentor junior engineers.
- Optimize the application for scalability and performance.
- Improve internal documentation and reference books.
- Fluent in English.
- 1+ year of experience with building and deploying production software in React.js.
- Experience in Git, GitHub and Docker.
- Ability to learn and write production-ready code.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong problem-solving capabilities.
- Experience with Node.js is a major plus.
Benefits & Perks:
- Paid a competitive salary.
- Opportunity to work remotely.
- Work at a sustainable pace, with realistic targets.
- Encouraged to contribute to open source projects.
- Participate in a culture of learning and sharing learnings.