BitStarz is expanding and we're looking for developers who share our passion for casino video games to join our team.
You will work with UI/UX designers, front-end and back-end web developers and build all client-side logic, and fine tune the look and feel of our website.
- Design, implement and document Web based video games.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize our website for all devices, screen densities, maximum performance and scalability.
- Design and maintain front end deployment tooling and processes to allow continuous software builds.
- Design and implement automated UI/Stress tests
- Minimum 3 years of experience in following technologies
- Strong understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3
- Experience with responsive design, cross-browser and pixel density compatibility issues
- Experience with browser rendering specifics.
- Experience with front-end build tools (preferably Webpack)
- Experience converting Figma UI designs into pixel perfect responsive web pages.
- Experience with REST APIs, AJAX and asynchronous requests.
- Agile working environment.
- Experience with video game engines (PixiJS, Phaser 3, Unity, cocos2d, Unreal)
- Understanding of Git
- Experience with stress testing tools
- Exposure to front-end frameworks/libraries such as Angular, Vue, React, jQuery
- Experience with back-end server technologies like PHP, Node.js, Asp.Net, Java Spring.
In return for your valuable contribution:
- Competitive salaries
- Travel allowance to visit colleagues across the globe
- Fully comprehensive health insurance whilst you travel
- Fitness Challenges to keep us in shape
- Annual team building events at exclusive 5-star resorts
Whilst our roles are fully remote, we prefer people residing in or close to Belgrade.