Ruby Software Engineer at Distribusion Technologies
What we offer
- Competitive salary depending on multiple factors such as years of experience, skillset, interview performance, location etc.
- Virtual Stock Option Plan
- Relocation assistance to Berlin, or work remote from anywhere on planet Earth
- Growth within a rapidly expanding global company
- A true culture of meritocracy
What you’ll do
● Create small microservices, written in Ruby to power travel all over the world
● Participate in the API integration of large transportation companies and identify techniques or tools that can improve our integration processes
● Contribute to our cutting edge integration library and nice applications with clean code.
● Partake in development of existing and new products to enable predictive maintenance, infinite scalability, auto-resolution of issues, increased speed, data standardization and much more
● Analyse how an operator system works and how it fits with our own API
● Work with Ruby, Rails, Docker, Prometheus, Grafana, GCP, Kubernetes
● Work with an inspiring and talented remote-first team in a highly engaging work environment
Who you are
● You have at least 3 years of experience working with Ruby (more for the senior role)
● You know and can apply best practises when relevant and have a strong testing background
● You’ve worked with API integrations (REST and/or SOAP) in the past
● You have good communication skills and English working proficiency
Who we are
We are a technology platform that provides access to ground transportation worldwide, enabling a better travel experience from search to settlement.
We work with major partners such as Google, Flixbus, Kiwi, Deutsche Bahn, and many more.
You’ll be part of launching a new major revenue stream based on our data products for external partners. You’ll be supported by an experienced leadership team and work together on this exciting, new project.