We are looking for talented engineers who enjoy diverse and difficult engineering challenges. To succeed, you will need to learn about bioinformatics, devops, production software development & architecture, and how to be responsible for a project and - eventually - for a team.
Together with us, you will turn cutting-edge algorithms into urgently needed software tools for metabolomics researchers - who are working to cure diseases and understand biology.
- You have at least 2 years of software development experience and are very familiar with Python.
- You have experience in deploying solutions to production.
- You are an excellent communicator.
- You studied Computer Science (not a strict requirement).
- You are excited to add a scientific component to your engineering work. (Like machine learning and bioinformatics).
- You are never satisfied with your code quality and are eager to learn more about writing clean code and designing good architectures.
- You love taking on responsibility, working independently. Without any bureaucracy.
What you will learn
- How to design, build, test, document and deploy scalable machine learning software.
- How machine learning contributes to advances genetics, metabolomics and proteomics.
- Tools to deploy production ml solutions (Docker, Kubernetes, AWS, Prefect, MLFlow, Seldon, Dask, ...)
Why it's fun
- You will never be bored.
- You will work with and learn from a large team of like minded engineers.
- Contribute to open source software.
- Go sailing together with the entire team twice a year.
- Get shares in the company and the profit.
- Work with a team of only software engineers - we have no business managers.
How to apply
- Step 1: Fill out our ML Engineer questionnaire: https://datarevenue.com/apply/ml-engineer
- Step 2: Complete a small online Code Challenge.
- Step 3: 1st Interview with our CEO
- Step 4: Machine Learning engineering code challenge
- Step 5: 2nd Interview with our CTO and a senior engineer.
- Step 6: Offer
Want to learn more about what we are working on? Checkout our blog