We’re looking for brilliant and reliable web developers to help our existing boss developer with his growing workload. We’re a tiny team, with big dreams and we need some extra hands on the keyboard to keep this ship soaring!
20-40 hours / week | Contract | US-Based | Remote
$40–80 / hour depending on experience, quality, efficiency — and volume of hours.
Hi, I’m Loren Polster, a graphic designer and front-end web developer of 14 years in the process of building a little virtual agency, bound for glory. We’ve found a niche in ongoing service contracts for medium-sized SaaS companies, and together I believe we can perfect our formula and scale it.
If you’re interested in building something, in having your ideas be heard and in improving yourself and others, let’s chat.
Read about what we offer, our culture, important details and how to apply at lorenpolster.com/work-with-us.
- 20-40 hours / week | Contract | Remote
- $40–80 / hour depending on experience, quality, efficiency — and volume of hours.
- Maintain, support, and optimize existing websites.
- Build new pages from provided design files.
- Also having the design ability to build new pages from existing designs/brand guidelines with minimal design direction is a plus.
- Create reliable estimates based on a scope of requested work
- Test and debug your own code
- Respond quickly, be on call during scheduled hours, and provide fast turnarounds
- Prioritize our client work (if part time and taking on other projects)
- Manage projects and eventually clients and other developers
- Own projects and find great solutions
- General project admin, field requests into tasks, etc.
- Maintain unwavering politeness and respect to our team and clients
- Follow and improve our processes & protocols
- Keep files and notes organized, and help find better ways to do so
- Learn and implement best practices for producing assets
- Professional experience with WordPress custom theme/plugin development
- Experience working specifically with WooCommerse is not required but is a big plus.
- Professional experience with front-end development
- Experience working with WordPress front-end page builders (Elementor/Divi/etc.)
- Good sense for UI/UX design.
- Ability to self-manage and meet required deadlines
- Agency experience is a big plus, but not required
- Available 20–40 hours per week
- Native English speaking
- US timeszones
- Experience with other CMS platforms (Shopify/Contentful/SquareSpace/etc.) is a big plus, but not required
- Any web design experience/knowledge is a big plus, but not required