Dentally provides leading online dental practice management software to thousands of dental professionals. We are shaping the future of dental practice management, striving to improve how millions of patients interact with their dental practice. We aim to solve tough, real world, problems by continuously innovating in the product space. We are growing our product team to allow us to expand the use of Dentally across the globe.
We are looking for a senior full stack engineer who is experienced at building web applications for consumers and enterprise. As part of a team you will help design, build and maintain applications that are used by thousands of dental professionals. You have experience in working closely with third party providers, engineering teams and business stakeholders to build highly scalable end-to-end applications.
You are highly self motivated and can work independently or partner closely with other engineers on a project. You are excited about building high quality products and want to own the product development lifecycle starting with the right design and development principles. You have strong communication and interpersonal skills. You enjoy solving problems and like to challenge yourself by building scalable and highly performant solutions.
- Create simple and intuitive web applications for a range of different end users
- Design, develop, deploy and maintain your application
- Own front-end and back-end development for your application
- Design, build and maintain API infrastructure that allows for integration between different services and third party systems
- Work effectively with product managers, other engineers and business stakeholders on the project
- Communicate technical ideas and lead projects with a focus on solving real world business challenges
- Senior-level full stack engineer with 5+ years of experience
- A robust knowledge of building and working with RESTful APIs
- Experience integrating with internal and third party services
- A knowledge of cloud computing platforms such as Amazon Web Services
- Great communication and collaboration skills working with other engineers, product managers, and business stakeholders
- Independent, proactive, and able to deliver production-ready code with minimal guidance
- Highly competitive salary and benefits package
- Fully remote working
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to work in a highly creative and dynamic work environment
- You are responsible for making decisions that will affect thousands of users. You won't be micromanaged or subject to decision by committee
- Ability to help us shape and evolve our culture
- Worldwide career progression opportunities