Who are we looking for?
We’re looking for a fullstack developer with expertise in Laravel 5 and React to work on a CRM / Document Manager project. This project is approximately 40hrs/week for 1-2 months however the client is open to people working 20hrs/week minimum.
- Build dashboard from scratch to manage applications that come in for participation in a parade. ex. people in floats, marching band, mayor car etc. fill out application on dashboard and then get approved by internal staff
- Once approved then they need to get access to follow up forms etc and individual waiver forms
- Fullstack LEMP Developer for Laravel/React Dashboard with Multiple Forms
- Dashboard Functionality Highlights: user management, organization management, form management, form submission management, pdf generation, transactional emails (postmark app), wysiwyg editor for some standalone pages
- Architecture Highlights: Orgs, Applications (by Year), Forms, Waiver Forms, Admin Users
- Assets Provided: detailed project plan, information architecture, user flows, old form screenshots for reference, overall page template design (Sketch), form elements style guide, hosting / git access, project management through Trello ticketing
- Must be available until end of the project, which could be a couple months, depending on speed of work
- Able to estimate level of effort and deadlines
- Expert knowledge and experience in Laravel 5 and React
Please email us at [email protected] with your CV, LinkedIn, Github profile, and a message telling us why you’d be a good fit for this position!