Build end-to-end production machine learning solutions. From research to feature engineering and model training, as well as scaling your solution on AWS / Google / Azure Cloud.
Work on hard challenges in exciting industries: Work on data from big automotive, Pharma and biotech companies and help them solve their machine learning challenges.
Join a team of experienced Python Machine Learning developers. We’ve solved many problems successfully together – And don’t worry if you are just getting serious with machine learning, we’ll give you the chance and training to get good at it.
Why work with us?
- 100% of our projects are machine learning projects.
- Work on current state of the art research problems in biotech.
- Work remotely from anywhere in the world.
- Easy going: We get stuff done and skip needless bureaucracy.
- Team Trips: We sailing in the summer and skiing in the winter.
- Large & tough datasets from companies like Volkswagen, Mercedes, Johnson & Johnson and many more.
Skills you need
- Great communications skills.
- Solid Engineering Background (5+ years development experience).
- Familiar with AWS and / or Google Cloud, Docker and Python.
- Ability to travel to clients for 1-2 day workshops.
Skills you will learn
- How to solve real world problems with machine learning.
- How drugs are developed, cars are built, how LCMS machines work, and genomes are sequenced and of course the data involved.
How to apply
- Simply fill out the Machine Learning Developer Questionnaire: https://forms.gle/xSRzUZBFF2roGSBj6
- The next stages are a 1 day take home code challenge and a phone interview with Alan (CTO) and Markus (CEO).