Dotsub is building a unique video captioning and translation management tool that enables clients organize their in-house linguists, create and manage custom workflows, take advantage of the power of AI to automate some aspects of the captioning and translation process - or just buy localization services.
We're seeking a talented and experienced UI designer, fluent in React and Tailwind CSS, to initially help us replace our bootstrap based front-end framework with Tailwind CSS components, and then work on our front-end React code as new features are built, or existing components needs to be refactored. The ideal candidate would have strong knowledge of modern CSS methodologies and patterns, and will be willing to work closely with our product team to understand the existing application and help us launch iterative improvements.
- You’ve been working on CSS frameworks for enterprise-grade web applications.
- You have proven experience with Tailwind CSS.
- Fluency in React and Typescript is recommended.
- Have excellent visual design skills.
- You proactively question the existing UI implementations, and make thoughtful suggestions based on your expertise and understanding of the use case.
Dotsub is a 100% remote-first team, so you can work from anywhere too, as long as your working day overlaps for at least a few hours with the US Eastern time zone.
To apply for this project, please share...
- Your hourly or monthly rate, weekly availability, and potential start date
- A portfolio of work that you've designed on your own or as the leader of a team (please note which designs weren't created independently).
- Any clarifying questions
Because of the collaborative nature of this work, we prefer to work with a single designer. Agencies will not be considered.