WebPunch’s mission is to help businesses become the best they can be through our customer and employee experience platform. We take companies under our wing and help showcase their online reputations in the most favorable light.
Our offering is an enterprise solution. We have a strong client base and a 95% retention rate, with most of our clients in franchising. We are bootstrapped, profitable and cash-flow positive! We are looking for someone that can help lead us into our growth phase, join our leadership team, and make decisions about both the business and the organization’s technology.
About Our Team:
- Currently, our (3) developers are senior level who work remotely. Daily standup is at 9:00 am MST.
Specifics About Job/Location:
- Full-time. We believe in having an enjoyable life and feel it is important to have weekends free. We offer a flexible working schedule.
- Our “home” office is in Denver, Colorado.
- Has drive and vision
- Maintains security, site integrity, data compliance, core architecture, and testing.
- Has the ability to do a lot of coding and check the code written by other team members.
- Launches new product lines.
- Breaks down development tasks.
- Communicates with stakeholders.
- Participates in strategy planning.
- Suggests ways that technology can help the company be more successful.
- Evaluates the technical efficiency of the company.
- Has excellent writing and communication skills.
Required Technical Skills:
- Rails, Ruby
- Git/Github and Sidekiq
- Willing to work with an existing code base
- Test driven development using RSpec and cucumber
- Pair programming and code review of pull requests
- The ability to learn a fairly robust code base
- React Native for mobile applications
“Being Human” Skills:
- A team player and someone who will work with other WebPunch team members who are less technical.
- Has heart and cares about the business, our clients and team.
- Deadline driven (we never miss deadlines).
- An idea person who can think of solutions and services.
- Someone who doesn’t have an ego or talk down to others.
Come join our team! We need your help!
If this sounds like a perfect fit, let us know a little about yourself: your experience, what types of projects you enjoy, and other things that you are passionate about. Applicants must be experienced. Please know that applicants who only submit a resume will not be considered. This is a long term position.