Our Tech Operations team works to solve the challenges that come from delivering orders to millions of customers across different countries. 🌎🛒
How to find the best supply-demand balance that maximizes benefits for both customers and shoppers? How long will it take for a shopper to complete a certain order? What is the shortest possible route (does it ring a bell?) that allows the shopper to deliver the orders on time and with the expected quality?
We try to answer those questions by building machine learning models, backend APIs and native apps.
Who we are:
- Everli is Europe’s leading marketplace for online grocery shopping, and one of its fastest-growing scale-ups. Our mission is to help people achieve peace of mind by simplifying the grocery shopping experience.
- We’re supported by world-class investors, raising $100 million in Series C in 2021 led by Verlinvest, with participation from Luxor, DN Capital, C4 Ventures, Convivavilité Ventures, FITEC, 360 Capital Partners, Innogest and DIP.
- New customers quadrupled last year as we expanded into new international markets, and covered 70 cities. We achieve our growth through a culture that is collaborative, transparent, data-driven and focused on our mission.
- Our rapidly growing and diverse international team (20 nationalities and counting), has offices located in Italy (with headquarters in Milan & Verona), Czech Republic, France and Poland, as well as remote opportunities in many other countries.
What you will do:
- You will join a small, distributed team of developers with decision-making autonomy: you will be responsible for your work;
- You will collaborate with a lot of smart people to find brilliant solutions to complex problems;
- You will ship high-quality software: well-designed, well-tested and scalable;
- You will work closely with other key areas, owning the process from the problem analysis to the solution delivery.
Why you should join us now:
- You have the chance to change the life of millions of people;
- You can rely on talented and collaborative colleagues who will both push and support you;
- You receive a budget to create your own home workstation;
- You can choose your preferred work laptop (Mac/PC) and use a software license budget;
- You get a yearly training budget for online courses, books, conferences or workshops;
- You have flexible working conditions and you can work wherever you want (our team is fully remote since 2017);
- You have a discount on your grocery with Everli.com.
Our salary range for this position will be:
- Employees: 30 to 40k as Gross Annual Salary (€)
- Freelancers: 20 to 30€ per working hour
Skills & Requirements:
- A strong sense of ownership;
- The ability to find the right balance between moving fast and thinking long term;
- Experience working with a large codebase in a production environment;
- Strong knowledge of web technologies, preferably the ones in our stack: PHP (Laravel), Python, MySQL, Redis, ElasticSearch, RabbitMQ;
- Great communication and synthesis skills;
- Analytical, detail-focused mindset;