👋🏼 We're Nagarro.
We are a Digital Product Engineering company that is scaling engineering in 2021 in a big way! We build products and experiences that inspire, excite, and delight. We work at scale — across all devices and digital mediums, and our people exist everywhere in the world (in 26 countries, to be exact). We're looking for a full-time Senior Product Engineer to join our Digital Ventures business unit that brings our incredible software product experience to larger companies like Verizon, Google, Twitter, Sony, L'Oréal — and we do this all with a fully remote team. That's where you come in. We are growing our team of Product engineering experts, and we're looking for people who share our passion for building software people love.
We are seeking a colleague with
- 15+yrs experience and a strong background in areas like cloud operations and site reliability engineering
- Hands-on knowledge and experience with any of the major public cloud providers
- Experience in creating steady-state baselines for resiliency using chaos engineering concepts, orchestrating GameDays to run chaos experiments, knowledge of popular chaos engineering platforms (preferably Gremlin), and tools
- Strong understanding of end-to-end architecture and development frameworks; knowledge across tiers in a multi-tier cloud environment including multi-region, multi-zone configurations, load balancers, web servers, application containers, data stores, distributed caches, and content delivery networks
- In-depth knowledge of version control, Expert knowledge of Linux OS capabilities, Good understanding of DevOps concepts and best practices, CI/CD implementation expertise, Issue troubleshooting experience
- An Agile mindset and strong communication skills to collaborate on sales pitches with Presales
- Must be able to manage time between multiple opportunities
Roles and responsibilities
- Work with our thought leaders from the technology practices team to identify and qualify business opportunities. Identify key customer technical objections and develop the strategy to resolve technical impediments to business transactions
- Continually researching current and emerging technologies in CloudOps and SRE to create new offerings
- Take responsibility for technical aspects of solutions, including activities such as supporting bid responses, solution briefings, proof-of-concept work, and the coordination of supporting technical resources
- Contribute to multiple client engagements by collaborating with account teams
- Gathering project requirements from stakeholders along with BAs and PMs
- Designing high-level schematics of the infrastructure, tools, and processes needed
- Performing an in-depth analysis of the possible risks and countermeasures for them, calculating the potential cost of outages and planning for contingency, monitoring the systems in production, analyzing their performance
- Preparing input for infrastructure/tooling/workflow updates across the organization
- Prepare and deliver product messaging to highlight Nagarro's value proposition using techniques including whiteboard and slide presentations, frameworks, demonstrations, workshops, white papers, and RFI response documents
- Create frameworks, questionnaire toolkits, assessment tools that can help with the facilitation of workshops with customer
- Train and groom engineers in this area while creating assessments to support the Nagarro University training programs
- An exciting engineering career with a growing company
- Work in the latest technology areas and solve complex and challenging projects
- Competitive salary and incentive packages.
- Paid Time Off
- Parental Leave, family-friendly flexibility, and good work-life balance
- Competitive healthcare benefits
- Work from anywhere (yes, even after COVID!)
- We care about having a fantastic culture optimized for doing our best as a team and individuals (not just lip-service).
- No middle managers - we love non-pyramid-style management hierarchy