Awesome remote front-end role doing challenging and rewarding work.
- Fast with HTML and CSS, including rapid prototyping by manipulating the dom through Chrome Dev tools.
- Demonstrated experience building intuitive user experiences
- Experience with modern JS frameworks (React, Angular, Vue). VueJS experience a plus.
- Good written and oral communication skills in English
Candidates will complete a rigorous technical evaluation.
- Write frontend code and build UI to implement new features. Includes taking in data from our API, structuring that data, and displaying it.
- Help with migration from Vue 2 to Vue 3
- Assist with refactoring codebase and redesigning current pages
- Build new components for use within our application (ie: better dropdowns, better search
- Participate in manual testing of frontend features
- Troubleshoot bug and UI issues reported by our client services team
- Able to train other developers and potentially able to lead a team in the future
You must be able to work substantially during normal business hours in the Pacific Time Zone
(8am to 4pm UTC -8:00, Los Angeles time). We prefer candidates in North American, South
America, England or Ireland.
Competitive compensation and contract type depending on qualifications and location.
Our technologies used:
Dokan File System Filter, Outgoing email, Incoming email processing, Gitlab, WinForms, NodeJS