Catylist is a fully remote team at Moody’s Analytics focused on organizing the world’s commercial real estate data. We’ve built a data model and collection platform that’s being used to research commercial real estate information, creating a comprehensive model of every commercial property in the US. We’re looking for someone who is excited to work with modern technologies to enhance our current products.
Ideally, you will:
• Be able to develop scalable, secure web applications across the full technical stack.
• Be able to work well with people remotely – technical counterparts, product managers and external teams. Excellent written and verbal communication is essential for success.
• Be hands-on in researching and developing innovative solutions to improve our products.
• Have at least 10 years of software development experience.
• Relevant degree preferred
• Experience with Microservices and Event-Drive Architectures, ElasticSearch, and testing tools like Jest
• Experience in a start-up environment