JetThoughts is a distributed remote team looking for a proactive, experienced Rails Full Stack Developer to join our group.
- Solid experience in Ruby/Rails (4+ years)
- Experience with unit testing
- Strong SQL knowledge
- Experience with RESTful web services
- Passion about writing well designed, testable, efficient code
- At least an Intermediate level of English is a must.
- Understands how to provide Proactive communication
Nice to have:
- Experience working remotely
- Develop projects from scratch
- NO BURNOUT, NO DEADLINES, and NO ASAP shit.
- Relaxed company environment
- Flexible hours. Just set up your time to work efficiently
- Work remotely from anywhere you want
- Great work-life balance with flexible working hours
- Mentoring and personal growth, by Open Source Contributors
- Performance review every 12 months
Your responsibilities include working closely with their CTO & CEO to develop new, innovative & exciting features (+ improve existing ones) that help improve customers’ financial future.
- Work both with a complete set of requirements, sometimes directly with stakeholders
- Design and develop well-tested code
- Increase overall code quality across all our products