Based in Berlin and in the US, we work with 40+ employees across different Countries and are looking for self-driven and creative people to join a company that is passionate about delivering customer-focused innovative products.
We utilize Django for our backend technology and Vue.js for the frontend, developing a modern and scalable product. As active contributors to the open-source community, our in-house Design System, Kotti, is open-source. Explore our projects at https://github.com/3YOURMIND. For further insights, visit our tech blog at https://medium.com/3yourmind.
What to expect from us:
When you join our team, you will collaborate within an agile, cross-functional group of engineers, product owners, and designers. We are seeking self-driven and inventive individuals who are eager to be part of a company dedicated to delivering customer-centric, innovative products and valuing a harmonious, team-oriented work atmosphere. As our Senior Frontend/Product Engineer, you will become obsessed with our customers, understanding their needs and crafting innovative solutions that enhance our product offerings. You will make our roadmap executable and empower your engineering team to deliver meaningful solutions to our customers. With your Frontend experience, you will have an even bigger impact by crafting new features based on identified customer needs, emphasizing readable and scalable code. You will also contribute to enhancing our software architecture, conventions, and quality standards, fostering constructive discussions within the chapter and supporting the career growth of our Frontend engineers through pairing, mentoring, and code reviews.
What you'll be working on:
- Work in an agile environment together with other developers on an innovative and highly scalable enterprise grade product
- Collaborate closely with customers. product owners and designers to shape our product vision, strategy & roadmap
- Explore the best potential solutions and coordinate their refinement, prioritisation, delivery and validation in the Scrum framework
- Work with Vuex or similar solutions for FE state management
- Maintain & develop features for our open-source design system (Kotti)
- Guide and empower less experienced engineers
- Continuously improve our tech stack with a chapter of motivated and skilled Frontend engineers
What you should bring to the table:
- BSc/MSc in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or related field or equivalent practical experience
- Minimum 2+ years of experience with Typescript
- Proven experience in managing a diversity of projects aligning with different stakeholders (e.g. product engineer, product/project manager, tech lead)
- Comfort in agile work environments and cross-functional teams
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills (English, written and spoken)
- Solid understanding of Frontend software architectures and clean code standards
- Strong advocacy for code readability, scalability and maintainability
- Strong preference for test-driven development (TDD), automated testing, and other practices for building resilient software
- Experience with Docker and Gitlab
Why you'll love working at 3YOURMIND:
- You’ll be working in a unique industrial field at the front line of innovation and progress in 3D printing
- You’ll have autonomy to make decisions as well as maintain overall responsibility and decision power from day one
- We've transitioned to a remote work model with flexible hours, embracing the freedom it brings. While we cherish our virtual interactions, we also value face-to-face time. That's why we frequently meet up in Berlin, making use of the coolest co-working spaces in the city.
- We prioritize personal growth and are committed to investing in our employees' development. As part of this commitment, you'll receive a dedicated budget for your own professional advancement.