CSGOEmpire is looking for hungry, junior back-end coders that can think out of the box - coders that never back down from a challenge.
We’re looking for the shadowy anonymous types that:
- Are enthusiastic about coding, problem-solving, and continuous improvement;
- Try to almost obsessively optimize and hack everything they come across;
- Are fully at home in the gaming and online gambling space.
We’re not the place for vanilla corporate types that only care about clocking in and out. We want people that are truly special and truly driven to grow.
Right now, we’re looking for fully remote back-end developers to help fulfil our ambitious plans of building multiple, massive projects at once. Junior candidates with a minimum of 3 years xp with the following are welcome:
- PHP 8+ (Laravel Framework 10+), MySQL, Redis Cache
- Node.js (big plus)
Tools and services
Here are some of the areas you’ll be contributing to:
- Collaborating closely with the senior developers and front-end developers to integrate seamless features
- Crushing bugs in a timely manner
- Assisting in optimizing performance and scalability to handle a growing number of users and transactions
- Implementing REST APIs using industry leading standards
- Making sure that each feature you implement has Unit tests implemented to provide a bug-free release
- Over time, crafting your own path to becoming a senior engineer
We want to go big, and we need the right people on board — and you can be one of them.
We exist as the antidote to scammers within the casino industry.
CSGOEmpire creates products that are fun to use, provide great value for players, and most importantly, are honest, transparent, and provide a fair experience.
But our mission isn’t easy. And many stand in our way.
The scene is filled with scammers and exploiters looking to lie and cheat their way to big paydays. Empire has stood in their way many times, from the CSGODiamonds scandal back in 2018 to the CSGORoll files in 2023. Stopping scammers is a strong part of our identity — it's something we deeply believe in and think is crucial for the safety and growth of the industry.
Joining us is a commitment - a commitment to a future where people can gamble safely, fairly, and openly, with an operator that always pays out wins and with games that can be verified to be provably fair.
Joining us means standing against those that look to cheat and steal from our customers and our community.
If you’re ready to commit, if you’re ready to take a stand, then a career with us might be your next big move.
To join us, these are the values you must embody:
- Character: We seek individuals who bring a unique personality and a compelling story. Whether you've started your own casino project or found a critical exploit in a system, your distinctiveness is your strength.
- Competence: We're a lean, tight-knit team full of top-tier talent. Excellence isn't a “nice to have”; it's a baseline requirement.
- Creativity: If you can think outside the box and bring radical, abstract ideas to life, you're our kind of person.
- Radical Transparency: We’re extremely open about our goals, methods, and ambitions. We expect you to bring this same honesty.
- Ambition: We're planning for the long haul, so be ready to aim big and go far.
- Autonomy and Responsibility: Our distributed remote structure demands that you're proactive and work independently, maintaining the highest levels of performance.
- Open Communication: Whether you're a support agent or a C-level manager, your voice matters. We remove barriers to ensure clear, direct, and respectful communication.
- Entrepreneurial Mindset: Approach each task as if you're the founder, fully accountable for your actions and their impact on our growth - regardless of your title.
We’re looking for people that have that dawg in them.
Joining us at CSGOEmpire means that you’re one of the best in your field. It means that you possess a special set of skills that no one else has. And these skills are indispensable in our ongoing fight for fairness and transparency in the casino industry.
Here’s what’s in it for you:
- Competitive compensation: Our junior developers make $60k per year.
- A mission like no other: Make the industry a better place, make a lot of money, create compelling products, and fight evil.
- Fully remote: Work from anywhere, just sync with Central European time by 3-4 hours.
- Limited meetings: We keep meetings to a minimum and communicate almost entirely via Discord, Slack and Jira.
- No micromanagement: We hire the best so we trust them to deliver results.
- Flexible schedule: You set your schedule, just ensure consistent availability during the Monday-Friday, 9 to 5 Central European time window.
- Unlimited room for growth: Those that can surpass expectations can have a place on our team forever. And they’ll be greatly rewarded.
How We Hire
We have a merit-based recruitment process because we want to hire the best people. So University degrees aren’t a requirement for any role, and we have no such thing as a diversity quota.
Your application will be considered holistically. For example, someone with a marketing degree applying for an influencer management role but no industry contacts would not be chosen over a high school dropout that has a deep network and a history of structuring great deals.
On the other hand, a degree could be a big plus for a research assistant application as it proves your ability to persevere and focus on high-level tasks. It’s all about context.
So if you think you’re the best, it doesn’t matter who you are or where you come from — introduce yourself.
After submitting an initial application, here’s the usual process for shortlisted candidates:
- Let your skills shine through a technical assessment
- Join us for an interview and Q+A with a Senior Dev from our team + HR
- We make an offer
We try our best to respond to every application. But sometimes this isn't possible due to the large application volume. If you don't hear from us in 2-3 weeks, it means that we've most likely progressed with other candidates.