RemoteMore is helping a large tech company hire Python developers for its European and US teams.
The company is a major tech leader and works across many internal product teams. Multiple Python Developers will be hired and matched to the best-fit teams for their background/experience. All product teams are fully distributed. The company culture is to focus on work delivered and not hours worked.
Good work-life balance is strongly encouraged and part of the benefits package! You can work from home or any other place of your choice.
The position is full-time and remote.
Coming from a strong technical background, you are expected to have:
- Required technologies - Python
- Bonus points - Advanced knowledge of Python frameworks (Django, Flask etc); AWS/Azure/Firebase
- Top technical skills for your level of experience - Intermediate or Senior ( 2+ years of experience)
- The soft skills to work remotely - Strong individual contributor, strong communication skills.
- Passion for remote work - You understand the pros and cons of working remotely.
- Good English language skills - Required to work as part of an international team.
Why should YOU apply?
- Work from anywhere you want.
- Competitive compensation based on your skills.
- Work in a team with other top developers.
- Make a difference.
To be considered for the position, please sign up to RemoteMore by following the apply button.